I have had a Hamilton Beach microwave 7 months.Soon after I got it it started forming condensation inside oven on top and sides and inside door.
The glass turntable keep coming off tract while cooking. Water began going under the glass plate and after about 7 mos the bottom under glass plate began to crinkle, made bulging bubbles and eventually burst and a black liquid began to collect all under the plate.
I will try to send pic.Customer service told me they replace it, but my daughter won't get record of purchase date, Amy of $ it cost and store.,she says I messed it up and will not help me get a refund
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hamilton Beach Microwave Model P90D23Al Xf
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I had purchased a brew station back in June of this year.....i have used this for 3 1/2 months and chrome on the front keeps popping off ! I should..."
- "Found a car on the computor ,salesman did a quick credit application I had 2000 dollars down and income of 99,000 dollars a year plus was approved paid a transfer..."
- "I purchased some great value wing selections one afternoon from my local Walmart. We have purchased these many times before and they've always been very tasty for the price. I..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."