I have had a Hamilton Beach microwave 7 months.Soon after I got it it started forming condensation inside oven on top and sides and inside door.

The glass turntable keep coming off tract while cooking. Water began going under the glass plate and after about 7 mos the bottom under glass plate began to crinkle, made bulging bubbles and eventually burst and a black liquid began to collect all under the plate.

I will try to send pic.Customer service told me they replace it, but my daughter won't get record of purchase date, Amy of $ it cost and store.,she says I messed it up and will not help me get a refund

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hamilton Beach and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hamilton Beach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hamilton Beach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hamilton Beach?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1246251

Mine has done the exact same thing!