8months to get warranty.Then youwant aphoto and 10 dollars.Does a person waste that money for 8 more months.Besides I replaced it with a George Foreman.I posted to all my friends.I told them to return any Hamilton Beach or Proctor Silex,before gifting.Lots have thanked me.So hopefully they doing that.I have discarded receipts the grill.and deleted all replies.You are 8 months to late.Won't ever one your products again.Merry Christmas,because your returns are starting now.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hamilton Beach. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hamilton Beach.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hamilton Beach to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hamilton Beach?

Comments

dqtMy problem was resolved when I bought the George Foreman.No more problems,for me and my friends.As I advised them to return your gifts before gifting them.Hoping they are all returned before Xmas.